SPECIAL-FREE PET TREATMENTS !
NOW AT SEATON VET CENTER
ARTHRITIS - SENIOR PETS - UNWELL PETS
♦♦♦♦ FOUR FREE ACCELL THERAPY MASSAGE ♦♦♦♦
SESSIONS FOR YOUR PETS!
" COME and TRY
"in JUNE and JULY ...
"DRUG-FREE TREATMENT for your PETS,
"CALL US NOW, at SEATON VETS ! "
We have a very SPECIAL OFFER for ALL pet dog and cat owners until the end of July 2017 ... FOUR FREE SESSIONS on our ACCELL Therapy Mat !!!
*** NOT for racing Greyhounds, whether in training or after race treatment. This is ONLY PET GREYHOUNDS.
WHAT IS ACCELL THERAPY?
The Accell Therapy Mat has several vibrating motors that deliver a deep penetrating massage that can be set on a gentle relaxing cycle, a therapeutic massage cycle or a pulsing surge for muscle or tendon therapy. The motors vibrate eccentrically and are set at 90 degrees to generate to-and-fro, and side-to-side vibrations plus a circular vibration that is described as 3 dimensional or cycloidal vibration.
<<For DETAILED information on ACCELL Therapy click on this LINK>>
Studies demonstrate body wide stimulation of blood and lymph circulation, as well as a loosening effect on stiff and/or painful joints. Thermal imaging shows the effects last for 6 to 8 hours but pet owners say that their pet appears to improve in activity, mobility and even alertness for up to three days.
DO HUMANS HAVE ACCELL THERAPY?
YES! The company, NIAGARA, has been making cycloidal massage equipment for humans since 1949, providing therapeutic beds and chairs for people and branched into manufacturing ACCELL Therapy Mats for pets several years ago after the success of manufacturing EQUISSAGE equipment for horses for many years.
There are MANY studies and journal articles on the proven benefits of NIAGARA, and hence, ACCELL Therapy cycloidal masage including: Stimulation of skin wound and ulcer healing, Stimulation of lower leg and peripheral blood and lymph circulation, beneficial effects on pulmonary (lung) function and breathing in emphysema patients, on biomechanical function,
Our NEW Seaton Vet Centre is OPEN !!!
Located next to the LINKS Hotel and B.W.S. at 342 Tapleys Hill Road.
Phone 8155 5200
GREAT new services for all pet owners in Adelaide's Western Suburbs.
- Huge, Spacious Dog waiting and reception and 3 consulting rooms
- Separate Cat entrance, cat waiting and reception room, 2 Cat ONLY consult rooms
- Separate and sound proofed cat ward and dog ward
- Separate isolation ward and rear entrance for infectious patients
- Cat boarding suites, insulated, sound proofed and each suite has individual ventilation
- Dedicated room for Accell Therapy pet arthritis and mobility treatments
- Dedicated Rehabilitation room for dog cruciate, kneecap and orthopaedic surgery Post Op care
- Dedicated Puppy Centre wth facilities to care for even the most timid puppy, or boistrous! Puppy preschool and puppy socials with multimedia screen for seminars and presentations. Enclosed patio for outside gatherings and servery for special occasions!
- Sterile theatre, Facilities for Intra-Operation radiography for cruciate, patella and orthopaedics to minimise risk of contamination
- State-of-the-art Dental facilities, including dental radiography
- State-of-the-art Ultrasonography
- And, above all, the same wonderful staff, pet care, client and patient benefits and value-added services you all love at our Findon Vet Surgery!!!
The Findon Veterinary Surgery and Seaton Veterinary Centre in Adelaide, South Australia, combine advanced, quality veterinary services with great rewards and bonuses on everyday pet expenses that ease the daily cost of providing for your pet. Our cheerful and experienced team at the Findon Vet Surgery and Seaton Vet Centre has been providing excellent veterinary care since we opened in 1991, and we continue to be inspired daily as we meet new pet owners who are looking for the 'right vet for them'.
Our animal hospitals are welcoming: clean, bright and spacious, making your visits as stress-free as possible. We have vets who also have special interests in cats, and well as rabbits, birds and other exotics, so that even the most timid and unusual pets are looked after.
Please have your dog on a lead, and your cat in a cage to prevent any unwanted interactions or escapades! If you forget, please ask our reception staff to lend you a dog lead or cage as necessary.