Our NEW Seaton Vet Centre is OPEN !!!
The Seaton Vet Centre opened on March 7, 2017 Phone 8155 5200
Located next to the LINKS Hotel and B.W.S. at 342 Tapleys Hill Road.
- Huge, Spacious Dog waiting and reception and 3 consulting rooms
- Separate Cat entrance, cat waiting and reception room, 2 additional Cat ONLY consult rooms
- Separate and sound proofed cat ward and dog ward
- Separate isolation ward and rear entrance for infectious patients
- Cat boarding suites, insulated, sound proofed and each suite has individual ventilation
- Dedicated room for Accell Therapy pet arthritis and mobility treatments
- Dedicated Rehabilitation room for dog cruciate, kneecap and orthopaedic surgery Post Op care
- Dedicated Puppy Centre wth facilities to care for even the most timid puppy, or boistrous! Puppy preschool and puppy socials with multimedia screen for seminars and presentations. Enclosed patio for outside gatherings and servery for special occasions!
- Sterile theatre, Facilities for Intra-Operation radiography for cruciate, patella and orthopaedics to minimise risk of contamination
- State-of-the-art Dental facilities, including dental radiography
- State-of-the-art Ultrasonography
- And, above all, the same wonderful staff, pet care, client and patient benefits and value-added services you all love at our Findon Vet Surgery!!!
The Findon Veterinary Surgery and Seaton Veterinary Centre in Adelaide, South Australia, combine advanced, quality veterinary services with great rewards and bonuses on everyday pet expenses that ease the daily cost of providing for your pet. Our cheerful and experienced team at the Findon Vet Surgery and Seaton Vet Centre has been providing excellent veterinary care since we opened in 1991, and we continue to be inspired daily as we meet new pet owners who are looking for the 'right vet for them'.
Our animal hospitals are welcoming: clean, bright and spacious, making your visits as stress-free as possible. We have vets who also have special interests in cats, and well as rabbits, birds and other exotics, so that even the most timid and unusual pets are looked after.
Please have your dog on a lead, and your cat in a cage to prevent any unwanted interactions or escapades! If you forget, please ask our reception staff to lend you a dog lead or cage as necessary.